Sunday, August 7, 2011

{ It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - August 8, 2011 }

It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly book meme hosted by Sheila over at BookJourney. This is where participants share what they read last week, what they are currently reading and what is up next.



It was a slow week this week, so not much has changed. Here is mine for this week:




Last week:




Ashes by Ilsa J Bick - AMAZING - LOVED IT!




Currently Reading:








Up Next:










What are you reading this week?

5 comments:

  1. My first visit to your gorgeous blog, am now a follower :)
    Will have to check out Ashes since you loved it.
    Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of any of these books! Do check out mine and see if we live in alternate universes! :-)

    Happy reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am (rather) new to this meme, so I didn't really know to post books finished as well as books anticipated....I'll do better next week.

    Here's my It's Monday post for this week: It's Monday! What Are You Reading?
    And don't forget to stop in and sign up to win in the Readerbuzz August Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashes! I've been meaning to get this one for ages. Thanks for the reminder, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete