Tuesday, July 19, 2011

{ Teaser Tuesday - July 19, 2011 }



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Mizb over at shouldbereading. Anyone can play along just do the following:


* Grab your current read

* Open to a random page

* Share two(2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page

* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share does not give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

* Share the author and title, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they liked your teaser!


Here's mine this week:


'Well," says Bean, "here we are. Only with you...I pack for the beach, expecting a vacation of broads and booze, and we wind up in the loony bin. Good times."


Pg 66 - The Sleepwalkers by J Gabriel Gates - provided by Net Galley


What's your teaser this week?

6 comments:

  1. great quote - funny how much it sounds like me and my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleepwalkers is on my to read list.Hope you enjoying it

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol that's perfect!! I see your a fairly new blogger if you ever need any help or have any questions let me know.

    Here is my Teaser Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do like this teaser.
    My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesdays-something-for-nothing.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL - I have this galley and will be reading it soon. How do you like it so far?

    Reading Lark's Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lmao!! That is just awesome! Hey, at least it doesn't seem like they have a boring time together ^_~

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    sinn @ sinnful books

    ReplyDelete