Sunday, March 13, 2011

{ Sunday Confessions - March 13, 2001 }




Sunday Confessions is a weekly meme started by Marcie over at
To Read or Not To Read. It is a way for everyone to get to know their fellow book bloggers.
This weeks question is one I hear a lot of talk about and I like to hear what every one's thoughts are on the subject.


" What do you do if a book does not grab your attention? "


Since I have discovered reading and YA books, this is a big one for me. I would like to say, yes, of course I finish everything I start! But no. There are sooooo many amazing books out there waiting to be read. If it does not grab me within the first few chapters? I can not waste my time on it. I have an ever growing list of 'to be read' books, that I will close the cover and go onto the next one. It has only ever happened a few times. And no. I do not feel bad about it at all. Not ever book is for everyone. I am sure there will be someone out there that will love that book. It just is not for me. With that said however, if I do receive a copy from an author or publisher for review? I would definitely give the book a full read even if it is not for me. I think they deserve my full attention if they are willing to put that book into my hands. Make sense? Well, it does to me. ;0)


I'd love to hear your thoughts. Let me know by leaving a comment here and then head over to
Marcie's blog and leave her a comment too!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with "not every book is for everyone". I've read books before that had fantastic reviews and I didn't care for it. I do try and give books a fair chance though. Sometimes they surprise me. :D Thanks for your confession!

    ReplyDelete