Saturday, March 19, 2011

{ What's Your Status - March 19/2011 }



This is a weekly meme started by Zakiya over at Butterfly Feet Walking On Life. Each participant will share - 'what I've finished in the past week, what I am currently reading and where I am in the book/s, what I plan to read next, and possibly what I plan to buy/get.'

Now for my own status:

Finished this week:

White by Ted Dekker - you can read my review HERE.

Currently reading:

Green by Ted Dekker (pg 286) - Amazing thus far. I will post my review tomorrow!

Reading next week:

Touch by Alexi Zentner - I won an ARC copy from Goodreads!
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Still Missing by Chevy Stevens

What I plan to purchase next?

That is an easy one! City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare!! I am counting down the sleeps!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating! I am anxiously waiting for COFA as well! :D

    ReplyDelete