Tuesday, March 15, 2011

{ Teaser Tuesday }



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Mizb over at shouldbereading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read

* Open to a random page

* Share two(2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
* Be careful to not include spoilers! (make sure that what you share does not give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

* Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser!

My teaser:

" I'm going back for her."

" Then we're both going back for her," she said.

" I can't ask you to do that."

" You taught me to live for danger. And although no one knows it, I'm a sap for romance."


If you decide to play along leave me a comment so I can see your teaser. Make sure you head over to Should be reading as well and leave your link.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Sounds interesting. Sounds like someone is lost. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books
    http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it's getting really good! Happy reading :)

    Here's my teaser

    ReplyDelete