Monday, April 18, 2011

{ It's Monday! What are you reading? - April 18, 2011 }

It's Monday! What are you reading? This is a weekly book meme hosted by Sheila over at BookJourney. This is where you share what you read last week, what you are currently reading and what is next up in the pile! Here is mine:

Read last week:

Cryer's Cross
by Lisa McMann
The Forest of Hands and Teeth
by Carrie Ryan
Griffin Rising
by Darby Karchut
Currently reading:

Between Shades of Grey
by Ruta Sepetys
Up next:

Incarceron
by Catherine Fisher
Hare Moon
by Carrie Ryan The Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
What are you reading?

4 comments:

  1. I cant wait to see what you think of Between Shade of Grey - I so want to read this book! I may end up having to pick it up sooner rather than later.

    Hope you might have time to visit me http://www.lisasworldofbooks.com/2011/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished the dead tossed waves and enjoyed it, I hope you do to.

    I love the title of Between shades of grey, it is definitely on my wish list.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed Between Shades of Grey. Have a wonderful week and enjoy your books. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-35.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forest Of Hands and Teeth has been on my shelf for over a year! I hope it was soooo good!

    ReplyDelete