Tuesday, April 26, 2011

{ Teaser Tuesday - April 26, 2011 }



Teaser Tuesday is a week book meme hosted by Mizb over at Shouldbereading. Anyone can play along, just do the following:


* Grab your current read

* Open to a random page

* Share two(2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page

* BE SURE NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others.)

* Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add it to the TBR lists if they like your teaser!


My teaser:


I walk slowly through the room and my mother starts to follow me. I want her to be with me so badly but I feel as though I need to do this alone.


pg 240 - The Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan - ebook version



What's your teaser this week?

5 comments:

  1. Nice I am wondering what happens next and what happen before...oOOoo
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book is on my TBR list. Teaser line sounds very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful teaser. This makes me want to check it out!! Girl, no more book buying!

    :D

    Here is my Teaser Tuesday: THe Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very interesting teaser. I haven't heard of this one I think... Hm! Perhaps worth a try? :)

    My TT can be found here!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser. Looking forward to reading this series.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-16.html

    ReplyDelete