Monday, April 4, 2011

{ It's Monday - What Are You Reading? - April 4, 2011}


It's Monday! What are you Reading, is a weekly book meme hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey - One Person's Journey Through Books and Coffee. It is where book bloggers share what they have read during the past week, what they are currently reading and what they plan to read next.


Read Last Week:


Still Missing by Chevy Stevens



Currently Reading:


Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting


Up Next:


Marbury Lens by Andrew Smith



I'd love to hear what you are reading!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I loved Still Missing...I'll be watching for your review.

    Hope you have a great reading week.

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought The Forest Of Hands and Teeth over a year ago and still have not read it. I hope it is awesome and I cant wait to see your review.

    ReplyDelete