Tuesday, April 12, 2011

{ Teaser Tuesday - April 12, 2011 }


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


* Grab your current read

* Open to a random page

* Share two(2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page

* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others! )

* share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!


My teaser:


" My mother used to tell me about the ocean. She said there was a place where there was nothing but water as far as you could see and that it was always moving, rushing toward you and then away."


~ pg1 The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan


I am just starting this one today, so I thought I would give you the first page. What is your teaser? Leave me a comment with your teaser and be sure to stop by and Should be Reading and leave your teaser there too!

7 comments:

  1. I haven't read these books yet but their in my pile, good teaser. Hers mine http://bit.ly/eZGOiJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this series! You're in for a ride, that's all I will say!


    I'm your newest follower, and I look forward to reading more of your posts! =)

    Here's Here's my

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good first line. Gripping imagery. Thanks for sharing.

    My Teaser is a little different and based on author Olivia Cunning who is over at my blog today giving away free books.

    Jessica @ Laugh Love Write

    ReplyDelete
  5. These books intrigue me. My friend read the first, but she wasn't sure how she felt about it. I hope you're enjoying it.

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser. I really want to read this series.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-14.html

    ReplyDelete