Sunday, May 1, 2011

{ The New World by Patrick Ness }






November 18, 2010 by Candlewick Press


Source: free ebook download from Sony Reader Store




From Goodreads:




In this dramatic prequel to the award-winning Chaos Walking Trilogy, author Patrick Ness gives us the story of Viola's journey to the New World. Whether you are new to Chaos Walking or an established fan, this prequel serves as a fascinating introduction to the series that Publishers Weekly called 'one of most important works of young adult science fiction in recent years'.




My review:




I loved this little look into Viola's journey that brought her into Todd's life. This is definitely a great intro into this series and reading it made me want to revisit Todd and Viola again. If you have not read the Chaos Walking series I Highly recommend that you do and maybe start off with this little story. Trust me. It will leave you wanting more!




Rating: 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment