Tuesday, May 31, 2011

{ Teaser Tuesday - May 31, 2011 }



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Mizb over at Shouldbereading. Anyone can play along, just do the following:


* Grab your current read

* Open to a random page

* Share two(2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page

* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

* Share the author and title, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser!


My teaser this week:


"Somehow I'm able to fly. I rush up and twist in the air, then torpedo down and speed along the river's surface."


Pg 57 - I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore


What's your teaser this week?

8 comments:

  1. I wonder how most people would feel if they discovered they could fly. Great teaser, I've heard good things about this book so I hope you enjoy it!

    ~ Popin
    Check out my teaser here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! I loved this movie but haven't yet read the book! It is definitely on my wishlist!!!

    Teaser Tuesdays at My Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your teaser! I Am Number Four is a book on my wishlist. I hope you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I've been wondering about this one. The controversy makes me really not want to read it but on the other hand, I love a good adventure story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another book to add to my TBR list! Thanks for the teaser.
    Mine is from Lace and Shadows, a paranormal romance: Sandy's Teaser
    PS: Sorry to be commenting so late. Busy, busy day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another favorite of mine! I hope the next book is as good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, that sounds good. Thanks for the teaser! I'm really looking forward to reading this book :)

    ReplyDelete