Tuesday, May 24, 2011

{ Teaser Tuesday - May 24, 2011 }




Teaser Tuesday is a week bookish meme hosted by Mizb over at Shouldbereading. Anyone can play along just do the following:




* Grab your current read


* Open to a random page


* Share two(2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page.


* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)


* Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser!




Here's mine for this week:




"What's your name?" he asks quietly.


"Christina," she squeaks.


"Well, Christina, if I wanted to put up with Candor smart-mouths, I would have joined their faction," he hisses. "The first lesson you will learn from me is to keep your mouth shut. Got that?"




pg 45-46 Divergent by Veronica Roth


6 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I just saw it on the Should be Reading blog and I was curious to see what you had chosen from the book as I have done the same book this week too!

    http://thespine-breakersclub.blogspot.com/

    I actually LOVED Divergent so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I've been hearing so many great things about this book...I need to get my hands on it ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser. I have this one on my tbr pile I have to read it soon.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you're reading Divergent! I loved it :) I'm looking forward to seeing your thoughts as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I haven't read this yet! Must get it soon!

    ReplyDelete