Monday, May 16, 2011

{ Stylish Blogger Award }




I was so very surprised today to receive this award from Darby - author of the soon to be released Griffin Rising. And now I would like to pass this along to these 7 book bloggers - who I stalk regularly!






* Michelle @ Hooked to Books


* Kristin @ My Bookish Ways


* Sonia @ The Story Queen - a new find - and she's here in Alberta too!


* Pixie/Stacey/MammaFox/Lauralee/Sopie @ Page Turners








And as requested? Here are seven things you might like to know about ME!




* I am a mother of 2 girls, 1 dog(evil Rudy - as we like to call him), 1 cat (Jasper) and 1 hubby ;0)


* I hated reading as a kid and did not read for enjoyment until my early 20s and even then it did not last long. I only really started enjoying reading within the past few years. And now? I devour books!! Better late than never, I guess.


* I am a tea-holic! Iced or hot. A day does not go by without at least 1 glass/cup...usually many more than that.


* I am a HUGH Disney fan! Most of my favorite movies of all time are Disney Animations. And I love both Disneyland and DisneyWorld!


* I was married in Maui, on the beach. Just myself, hubby, minister and his photographer/videographer. It was awesome!


* I am a big crafter - although, reading is starting to takeover! I do mostly papercrafting, but NOT really into scrapbooking. I have been a crocheter since I was about 5 and am enjoying teaching my girls. Although, their attention span for it goes in spurts. ;0)


* Hubby and I would love to sell the house and go RVing when we are old and retired!




Okay ladies. Your turn to tell us about yourselves!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, this is the first blog award that I have received :)

    Yay, I'm off to have a think about what seven interesting facts I could use :)

    Thanks again,
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I would never have known that you weren't a reader until recently. Your passion for books really shines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you! I've never won a blogger award before.

    I'm actually not in Alberta :) I live in Ontario... but close enough, right?

    ReplyDelete